Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Double Digits here he comes!


My sweet, funny baby went into double digits today. I can hardly believe it. He has a spirit like no other. He runs instead of walks. He smiles in way that lights up a room. He has the greatest sense of humour. He loves teasing his grandparents. "I'm helping the elderly!"

I simply adore my Noah. He once said to me "I'm your favourite mom." I replied with: "Well Zach is my favourite because he is my first born, Dahlia is my favourite because she is my girl and you are my favourite because you are my baby." He pondered this for a few moments. Then with a huge grin replied: "Yeah, but I am still your favourite!" Well Noah, you are all my favourites, but I think we have something special going on!

Your enthusiasm and creativity are something to watch. You were so excited for your birthday and I think enjoyed every minute of it. From the little things like getting a chocolate bar and a pack of gum from your brother and sister or big like getting your Ipod touch from me and dad, you just soaked up the day.

I firmly believe that everyday you should be made to feel special but that at least one day of the year you get to be the King and to feel extraordinarily special. My parents always did that for me.
So even though it was late and I was tired....I directed the "Birthday Fairies" to decorate the house and make posters for you. I love your excitement as you went through the house to see where the decorations were. It makes me happy to see you so happy.

So my sweet Lovebug, Happy Birthday. May this coming year bring you only joy and may all your wishes come true.

Luv u!

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

You've learned your parents' lessons well, my sweet. Because of you, our kids know just how special days like this are.

We're so lucky to have you, and we're so lucky to have so many reasons to make special days that much more so.

Love you!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home