Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Although we exchange cards and little gifts (chocolate hearts, etc) in our household we maintain that we don't need a special day to say we love each other. We tell each other and our children how much we love them every single day. I some times ask the kids if I tell them I love them too much. Depending on the child, I get mixed answers!

I hope however you spend this Valentine's day that you have the opportunity to see or speak to those whom you love!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

What do you do for Valentine's day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home