Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Report Cards and Yearbook

I can hardly believe it's that time of year again; report cards and yearbook. All I can think about is getting both of them done. I have to do the first and since I am a committee of one for the latter, I guess I have to do that too.

I worked till 2 am yesterday and then started making lunches. When I finally got into bed, I started flipping channels to see what's on. I love falling asleep to the TV. Unfortunately, one of my favourite old movie was on "Seven Brides, For Seven Brothers". I just love old musicals! I wasn't able to stay awake for the whole thing, but it was quite late (or early) when I finally fell asleep.

I'm back at it this morning. My goal is to get most of reports done before I have to get ready for school. 

Have a happy Tuesday!

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Carli N. Wendell said...

I just went on a huge anti-Brigadoon, pro-Seven Brides for Seven Brothers rant at work. (The budget for Seven Brides was slashed to pay for Brigadoon, but Seven Brides went on to be the much bigger success.) If I can make it past "Sobbin' Women" without falling asleep, I'm happy. And I could watch the barn dance 100 times in a row and still not get tired of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home