Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring is in the Air

I can feel it. Spring is in the air. The sun is out, the windows are open and the air is crisp and clean. I'm taking a little break from cleaning. I am trying to clean up and clean out some clutter that has accumulated. I figure it will be a good start to getting ready for Passover.

Have a Happy Sunday everyone and I hope you're enjoying some lovely weather!

5 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Sping is most definitely here! :) We've got daffodiles, crocus, snowdrops etc and today I went for a walk and wished I hadn't been wearing a coat as it was such a lovely day! :) I hope you've had a good weekend.

NetChick sent me over to say Hello.

Take care :)

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger kenju said...

and now, Carmi says you're sick. I'm sorry, and I hope you'll het well soon.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger torontopearl said...

My pessimistic Canadian self wonders if we'll still get more snow between now and May. It's happened before... "I'm dreaming of a white Pesach..." :)

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Maggie May said...

Hey there! I stumbled here and wanted to say hi- I also have three kids and am very happy about Spring.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger torontopearl said...

Thought of you -- and my comment -- over Pesach...as we did get some snow and cold, blustery winds at some point over the holiday!

I truly wasn't off the mark with my comment on the blog post. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home