Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy Anniversary, my Sweet!

I can hardly believe that it is 16 years since we got married. It has passed in a blink. We've accomplished so much in that time frame. We have 3 beautiful children, a dog, a house, fulfilling careers and of course each other.

We had such a wonderful day yesterday. We woke up late, did errands with the kids, went out for dinner just the two of us...it was perfect.

Through good and bad (hey, life isn't perfect!) there is no one I rather share this adventure we call life with.

Happy 16th anniversary my sweet. I look forward to the many more years to come!

Your turn: How many years are you celebrating?

4 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.

Over from Carmi's to say congratulations. My wife and I recently celebrated our twentieth.

It only gets better.

Cheers.

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hubby and i will also celebrate #16 in Sept.
Penney

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My girl and I are coming up on 5 months.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger torontopearl said...

Found this post of yours.
Today (December 19, 2008), Ron and I are sharing 15 years of marriage.
Just like you, we have 3 kids, a home, a dog and life's ups and downs to share with one another. We have our health, we have our sense of humour and we have our love. Good enough for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home