Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Friday, July 06, 2007

The Anniversary Present

As you can see below, Carmi and I celebrated our 15th anniversary yesterday. We don't usually get each other anything, we spend the day together and exchange nice cards. I got a beautiful bouquet of pink roses. We decided to buy a metal patio set. It is gorgeous, but came in a million pieces.

I joked, we bought it for our anniversary but were probably going to get a divorce over putting it together.

All kidding aside, just love the patio and that great guy!

Happy weekend everyone!

10 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May you two be together forever! I had wished carmi on his blog.

BGlad that michele sent me here too.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Thumper said...

Now see, I got married just so I'd have someone else to assemble everything ;)

Happy anniversary!

Oh...here via Michele's tonight :)

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Dak-Ind said...

happy anniversary!

i have met Carmi on his blog through Michele of course, its nice to meet you as well!

Michele sent me.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger BreadBox said...

Happy anniversary to you both! Say hello to London for me --- I haven't been back in a long while, but I used to love the theatre there --- I had season tickets back in the 80's!

N.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger BreadBox said...

Oh, and hello, Michele didn't quite send me, but nearly:-)

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

I'll assemble your furniture anytime. It's a me thing...I like making something from nothing whenever I'm around you.

xoxo

Michele wishes us mazel tov, too!

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Congratulations to you and Carmi...15 years...! That is WONDERFUL! May you have at least another 5 times 15!
Happy Happy Aniversary to you both!

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger MaR said...

Congratulations to you and Carmi! Happy Anniversary and many more. Had to smile when you wrote about the years going by in a snap...yes, because we've been married for almost 23 years and it seems hard to believe. Happy weekend to you all :)

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Michele sent me. Happy anniversary to you! :)

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger kenju said...

That's what I like - an anniversary present that benefits everyone! Once you get it all together, you'll forget about the pain....LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home