Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Monday, May 07, 2007

The Eagle has Landed!

I was never so relieved to get an email as I was this afternoon. I finally heard from Carmi and he has safely arrived in China. I hadn't heard from him in 30 hours. It is the longest we have gone without communicating with each other in about 20 years.

It was even better this evening when we were able to talk through google talk. It was like he was right next door, never mind half way around the world.

I am so excited for him. It will surely be a one of those lifetime experiences and I can't wait to see and hear all about it.

Well, there is a cute little puppy wanting to go out and since his usual before bed-walker is a little too far to take care of it I guess I will be the one to do it for the next little while.

Have a good night and a happy Tuesday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home