Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

It's Cold Outside, but Frasier Doesn't Care!

It's a bit chilly out there, but Frasier doesn't seem to care...neither do I actually. It's fun knowing that Carmi and I have at least 15 minutes (longer if it's warmer) of us time. For a little dog Frasier sure walks/runs fast. So we're walking at a pretty good pace and it's so nice to just to hold Carmi's hand and talk about the day we've had or of the next day ahead.

Something else I have noticed is that the stress level at our house is down by 80%. It's amazing the difference. It's fascinating how you add a pet to the mix and the family dynamics change once again.

I just love it.

Can you tell I am still loving this puppy thing? I have to admit adopting a dog who is trained and is past the chewing everything in sight phase is really nice.

Are you sick of hearing about Frasier, yet? I hope not.

Have a good rest of your weekend and a good week ahead!

7 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger kenju said...

No, I never get tired of reading about animals and their antics. I think it is great that you have a new dog - and that he is trained already. That takes a lot of the stress of a new pet out of it! I have to interview a pet sitter this week, since we are going out of town and need someone to care for our kitties. I used to put them in a kennel, but it is too stressful for them, so we are going to do it this way and see what happens. Good luck with Frazier (I love his name)!

Michele sent me.

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I love that you have this wonderful already trained little dog! That truly makes a huge difference I think, in everything that takes place with a new pet. He looks very bvery cute from the pictures Carmi has shown us on his blog...And his name is adorable! It can only get better and better and better!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger CG said...

Frasier is obviously having a wionderful effect on your family. I'm so glad you got him...and so glad HE got YOU!!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Isnt it wonderful to get more minutes of "US" time with our husbands....that is great. Looks like Frasier is bringing the whole family together in lots of special ways!

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you said he's a puppy and past the training stage. That is what I want when we get a puppy. I'm afraid that if I had to got through training, the stress level in our house would go UP 80%!

Isn't holding hands wonderful?

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Frazier is absolutely adorable! I'm glad he has such a great home and owners!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I have heard that getting a pet dog is good for your stress.. Didn't think it was true though!

Glad you're enjoying your pup :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home