Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Good Health Returns!

Good Health returns to MorahMommy's household. Thank Goodness! 3 out of 5 of us are on antibiotics for bronchitis. Dahlia and I both have sinus infections on top of it. I think we hit rock bottom Friday and Saturday and things are starting to look up.

It is delightfully warm here today. I wore a t-shirt with no jacket, jeans and sandals when I did errands this afternoon. It was lovely. I have the windows open and hopefully all the nasty germs in my house will leave. They are officially evicted!!

It was amazing to see all the people out. Everywhere you looked there were kids, babies, adults, teens, dogs out walking, biking, strolling. You get the point. I love this time of year....when you discover your neighbours once again. It just feels good to be out and about.

I hope where ever you are and what ever you're doing a little bit of Springtime is coming your way.

8 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Anna said...

I am so glad that your household is on the mend. That can really take the wind out of your sails when everyone gets sick!

I saw that Carmi is going away and wanted to tell you to stop by my blog and say hello. My better half is treking through India for 19 days so I understand how the dynamic changes when the husband is gone! I think we are all going a bit mad here...JK, it has been good! :)

Take care and I will be thinking of you!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger kenju said...

I am glad to know you are on the mend! We are having full-blown summer today....it is 85*....but we will have cooler weather and rain by Thurs., they say. It is nice that you are getting a weather break.

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Springtime has certainly been evident down here in the southern United States. Mid 80 degree temps have been wonderfull. However the pollen is incredible this year. Everything has turned odd colors with a dusting of yellow!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger CG said...

Glad your family are feeling better and that you're enjoying the warmer weather! Spring is great isn't it??

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Glad to hear the buggers are on their way out of your place.

It was amazing here on Monday as well. I too wore just a t-shirt, jeans and sandals! Here it is now Thursday night and it has cooled off but that's okay too. Can't jump right into summer now can we? But we still rode our bikes to school this week :) YAY!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Moon said...

We are all finally on the mend here also, I think is the on again off again spring we see fleetingly that isn't helping lol.
I love hearing about your dog, maybe because I have 2 myself, they both just got drastic haircuts, so I totally get the coat thing lol, I just posted pics of before and after on my blog. It's easy to see why they needed some extra cover for the walk home after that lol.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Take care while your hubbys away in China! :)

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Lifelong Learner said...

I just read that your husband is off to China. I live over here (in Taiwan, actually) and can tell you he will have a wonderful experience, and will probably want to take you and the kiddos with him some day.

I completely relate to the traveling husband phenomenon. :) In fact my most recent post was on one of our MISadventures. It's a different kind of life switching back and forth from being mom and dad to just mom and then back again, isn't it? We never take their place, but do occasionally find ourselves in the role. :)

Take care, and I can't wait to see what pictures Carmi sees through that lens of his. :)

Blessings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home