Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm Glad It's the Weekend!

I am so glad it's the weekend. This cold is really getting me down. I was in bed and asleep by 9:30 last night.

There's a stew well stewing in the oven. I'm in my comfy sweats and I'm going to go read for a little while.

We have lots of company coming next week for Zach's 12th (yikes) birthday. We clean tomorrow, but I will rest and relax tonight.

Whatever you are doing this weekend have lots of fun and be safe.

What are your plans?

4 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Carli N. Wendell said...

Stew sounds cozy. I was mad because it was in the seventies last night and I am ready for it to be nothing but cool and breezy for the next several weeks. Michele sent me.

I am sleeping in (hopefully, I have not slept well at all this week). Then finishing cleaning so my mother will be surprised when she comes on Sunday, and watching the Rutgers football game. And Degrassi: The Next Generation.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Moogie said...

I hope you feel better soon! We just finished with a 12th bday party. Phew..I'm glad that's done.

Have a fantastic weekend!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Pretty much sit around the house and watch tv :)

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Prego said...

Well, a recap? You read Saturday's highlights. Played hockey today, but was denied the ever-elusive nap.

Here from Michele again.
p

Hope you feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home