Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm on vacation...sort of!

Hi everyone,

I am happy to report that I am now on vacation...well sort of. As any mother will attest...I am never really on vacation, but I don't have to go into work. Well, I am going into work tomorrow. My assignment for next year has changed and I need to clean out my kindergarten classroom. I have graduated from Kindergarten...it took many years!! I will continue to teach the secular part of the grade 2 class and I will take over the French program. I will now have grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 for French. Oui, je suis nerveux!...Yes, I am nervous! But it will be great.

I am supposed to be on vacation...however I am already scouring the teacher websites for new ideas for fall. Okay...I have to let go. I promise to not do any teacher or school related activities for at least a week, starting after tomorrow!

On another note I am happy to report I have now lost 24.6 pounds. I am almost half-way to my goal. I can't believe it sometimes. It's hard, but I am really proud of myself.

If you live in Canada..I hope you had a wonderful Canada day...if you're in the US have a happy July 4th tomorrow and if you're anywhere else...have super, summer day!

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

C'est magnifique!!
Bonne chance :)

wow that's awesome losing that much weight, how are you doing it? Eating properly and exercising? I wish I had that kind of willpower!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home