Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Last post for the day...I swear!


This is the last post for the day...I swear. Here is a picture of my sweetiepie. He hates having his picture taken, but I love taking pictures, as well, and my family is my favourite subject. I think my kids are gorgeous and they all look like him!

5 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Christine said...

He has a great smile! (I hate having my picture taken, too. I'm not at all photogenic.)

You have a beautiful family!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

Not only is your husband a cutie, but so is your whole family!! Love all the pics :-)

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Gaa!

Where's Photoshop when you need it?

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Peanutt said...

Great family pics!!!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger kenju said...

Carmi, forget the false modesty!
MorahMommy, he is an angel, an excellent writer, wonderfully sensitive - and he is much better looking here than he is on his blog. Can't he use this photo on his blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home