Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Can't leave Dahlia out


What kind of mother would I be if I posted a picture of my boys and not a picture of my monkey-girl. Here is a picture of her after she had her hair cut. I wrote about it in my previous post "Dahlia and Mommy day". It's nice to have at least one that looks slightly like me. Most people say that Dahlia and I have one face. I don't really see it.

Twice in the last 2 weeks, people have said Zach looks just like me...unless his face is changing, I still think he has one face with Carmi. I guess I'll have to post a picture of him and you can decide!

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Yes, I do believe that Dahlia looks like you but the boys are definitely all their father!

You are a beautiful family!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Oh I can see it - she looks just like you! Such a pretty little girl you have!

I can see you in the boys, but I agree they look a lot like Carmi. Beautiful children, all of them!

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say Dahlia has your cheeks, and Noah has your chin. All your kids are gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home