Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Ahhh it's so quiet here...

The kids are off to their last week of camp before school starts and all I can hear is the hum of the computer.

I had it all planned, I was going to drop off the kids and then go straight to school and start setting up my classrooms. But once I dropped them off, I just couldn't do it. I just had to have some time for me.

This has been a very long and stressful month. I'm glad it's almost over. This is the first day to myself in weeks.

So I had to come and say hello and then I'm going to read on the couch and then go off to school.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

8 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger kenju said...

You'll need me time between camp and school starting, won't you?! So don't feel guilty, I am sure you deserve it.

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you've had a great quiet day! I'm here from Michele's!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Geekwif said...

Hope your day was a peaceful one. Thanks for visiting my blog from Michele's yesterday!

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment on my photo. :-)

Our one cat is on the mend. They do work their way into one's heart.

It's funny how school starts anywhere from 1st week of August to 2nd week of September depending on region.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you had a great alone time!

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Stopping by to say hello...

I am actually sad to wave August good-bye. However, I did not have a stressful month, so I understand that you would wish to.

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments that you have been leaving at my blog - they are always so wonderful.

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Olyal said...

Hope you enjoyed your "you" time! I'm sure it was well deserved.
Good luck with the back to school period!

Michele sent me.

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger mommy d said...

Glad you got some "you" time! Hope school starting isn't too bad. I am pretty sure I have been here before. Michele sent me tonight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home