Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Noah is 5!


I can hardly believe it. Noah Mayer Gideon is five years old. How can it be? Where has the time gone? Every time over the last few weeks, when someone asked how old he is, my eyes would well up with tears. He's going to be five.

My funny, bright, energetic baby is now a big boy. I tell him he is a big boy, but he will always be my baby.

As he is our last child, I try to slow him down (like I can really do that!). I try to savor every moment and stage. He's so anxious to keep up with his brother and sister. Slow down Noah, you have plenty of time.

Although I miss the baby days with him, I am amazed at all he has learned and accomplished in these short 5 years. I'm excited to see all that he will do in the next 5 years and many years after that.

Happy Birthday Lovebug! Mommy loves you very much!

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Happy Happy Birthday Noah!!! I hope your special day was wonderful!

What is it about 5? Suddenly they seem to leave the last bit of "baby" behind them and become big kids. It's so bittersweet!

 
At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wonderful he is so wanted and treasured. You have been making a beautiful family in every sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home