Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

I'm Addicted!

I can't get over my new addiction to blogging. I always read Carmi's and when he suggested I start my own, to be truthful, I thought he was nuts.

What could I possibly have to say? Who would want to read what I have to say? Well my family is an endless source of humour, frustration and love. I could "talk" about them for hours. Don't panic...I won't! Well, maybe just a little bit at a time.

We had some lovely friends over for Shabbat (Jewish Sabbath) dinner. We were 4 adults and 6 kids. We were out numbered! What a scary thought.

It's amazing how the kids get along so well. They shed their coats and boots and were off, only stopping long enough to shove some food in their mouths and off they went again.

Anyway, I digress...I'm addicited. I run home to turn on the computer and I am humbled by your comments. I'm thrilled to "meet" so many new friends (parents and non-parents alike).

It doesn't seem to matter what part of the world we're from, we are all the same. It's nice to be going through this adventure with you!

6 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger Christine said...

I agree - one of the most rewarding parts for me is learning that I am not the only one feeling the way I'm feeling. And being a SAHM, this is a great way for my to increase my adult interaction!! I'm addicted, too!

(BTW, I'm honored to have made your blogroll! Thanks!)

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Some addictions are simply good for you. Good friends, good words, and good thoughts all qualify in my book.

My addictions are fairly obvious: I'm addicted to you. Seeing your writing staring back at me on this beast of a monitor gives me another way to learn more about you.

It's nice not being the only blogger in the house anymore. Partners in crime are wonderful.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

When my husband has been at the computer too long (well, according to me, at least), I sometimes hover around him until he gets the point. "You really ARE addicted to blogging, aren't you?" he said at one point. Guilty as charged!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Ella said...

I'm addicted to blogging, to hearing from other parents, non-parents, working parents, stay at home parents. I love interacting with people who love blogging too. What a great addiction to have!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger LyndiLouWho said...

Nice blog. I too am adicted to blogging!

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

really enjoyed it. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home